Zennie62 on YouTube

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

NFL Network Live - Sprint / Samsung Phone Commercial

Watch the video
I met a Sprint rep at the NFL Draft who asked if I would help the company promote its new Sprint / Samsung NFL Network Phone. You can pick up NFL Network telecasts live. So I tried it and I've got to admit it's a really cool phone. It really does show live NFL Network telecasts, like this one of the Oakland Raiders in Super Bowl XI.

This video was originally shared on blip.tv by zennie2005 with a Creative Commons Attribution license.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys have always known you had a kick but network. You're finally beginning to learn how to use it. AT&T is overrated,Verizon spends millions on commercials to make you think they have the best network.they don't. T Mobile just sucks. unfortunately back in the early 90's you're reputation has haunted you till today. You're finally turning it around. I've been a Sprint customer for 6 years straight. No switching back and forth. Have no problems. Broadband rocks. This new NFL mobile live rocks. HAVE NOT HAD IT DROP SIGNAL ONCE YET! Keep up the good work. Intelligent customers know who the best network is. They dont need influencing to sway them. I personally dont need coverage in the middle of a corn field (Verizon).

Anonymous said...

I am the sort of hombre who enjoys to taste recent stuff. Presently I am fabricating my own solar panels. I am making it all alone without the assistance of my staff. I'm using the net as the only way to acheive this. I saw a truly awesome website which explains how to make pv panels and wind generators. The website explains all the steps required to building photovoltaic panels.

I'm not really sure about how accurate the data given there iz. If some people over here who have experience with these things can have a see and give your feedback in the site it would be great and I would extremely treasure it, because I extremely enjoy solar panel construction.

Thanks for reading this. U people rock.

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative