Zennie62 on YouTube

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

2006 NFL Draft - SBS NFL Business Blog Partnership With The Oakland Tribune


Thanks to ANG Newspapers, Sports Editor Jon Becker, I'm proud to report that I'll be working with the Oakland Tribune in my coverage of the NFL Draft. I'm going to be their "Man On The Scene" at The Draft in NYC.

Visit the Oakland Tribune's website at www.oaklandtribune.com for our Draft coverage on Saturday, and this blog nflbusinessblog.com for coverage of the Draft on the days leading up to the main event and during it as well. My aim is to make you feel as if you're there and behind the scenes, especially since I'm taking my camcorder.

The Oakland Tribune's website will also be the center for our videos and we'll have links and content from this blog to the Tribune's website and their popular Raiders Blog "Inside The Oakland Raiders" http://www.ibabuzz.com/raidersblog

I'll also feed information to my good friend Oakland Tribune Columnist Monte Poole -- pictured at left -- as well.

It's going to be one big party! Join us!

0 comments:

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative