Zennie62 on YouTube

Monday, May 02, 2016

Deadspin Posts Zennie Abraham Laremy Tunsil Video Without Credit, Tosses Insult After Editing Reque

Deadspin Posts Zennie Abraham Laremy Tunsil Video Without Credit, Tosses Insult After Editing Reque
This is why people rooted against Gawker Media in its battle versus Hulk Hogan in the sex tape trial: the tendency toward unwarranted nastiness. In this case, Deadspin's Partrick Redford found my video interview with Laremy Tunsil and posted it on its site - cool beans. But he did so without any credit toward me, Zennie Abraham. I sent emails to him and to Gawker Media Founder Nick Denton. Instead of getting a simple note "well, not a problem" from Patrick, I get this: Embedding is embedding, it's not the same as making it look like we made the video. I encourage you to take this up with my editor Tim Burke, who you can holler at at Tim. Ok, so I repeat my request to Mr. Burke, to which he writes "done". But when I checked the blog page, I found this: "YouTube video by Zennie62, who doesn’t understand how the internet works." That was lame, crass, and low-class. Moreover, the same blog post has a credit to ESPN. I guess Deadpsin has an issue giving black vloggers credit, even as it uses their work for its content.
via YouTube http://youtu.be/6dMF-uX-MmM

0 comments:

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative