Zennie62 on YouTube

Thursday, August 06, 2009

Tonight on the FRO show at 9Pm eastern

Tonight on the Football Reporters Online Show on Blog talk radio: Peter Schwartz of Sirius Radio and former NY Dragons Play by Play voice to discuss what looks like sadly, the end of the AFL as we knew it. Ken Palmer of Giants Insider.com joins us to talk Giants and NFL East Preview. Plus Bill Carroll From Consensus Draft Services helps us finish our Divisional previews..

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Football-Reporters

1 comments:

Jason said...

This is a great sports site that you have here. I have a sports blog myself and I would like to exchange links with you. You can contact me through a comment on my site or by email. Let me know. Jason

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative