Zennie62 on YouTube

Friday, April 14, 2006

Matt Leinart On The Switch From Leigh Steinberg "It's Something I Would Prefer To Discuss Next Week"

I saw this on Leinart's ESPN Draft Diary today.

"My focus is 100 percent on my visit with the Jets early next week. Reporters have been asking a lot of questions about my agent situation. It is a subject that I would prefer to discuss next week."

He also says that he was in Atlanta, where I told you he ran into his ex-girlfriend....

"Editor's note: Former USC QB Matt Leinart will offer ESPN.com an exclusive look into his life in the days and weeks leading up to the NFL draft (April 29-30).

I haven't been sleeping much with all of the travel this week.

Monday, I was in Atlanta appearing for a network. Eli Manning, Matt Hasselbeck and I were appearing there and signing autographs. We went out to dinner afterwards. Eli wasn't at dinner because he had to leave town, but we hung out a lot that day. It was my first time in Atlanta. I enjoyed it. My flight from L.A. to Atlanta left at 6 a.m. on Monday morning."

0 comments:

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative