Zennie62 on YouTube

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Muslim Woman Observing Jummah Was Told To Leave A Bank Because She Had A Hood On Her Head!

Muslim Woman Observing Jummah Was Told To Leave A Bank Because She Had A Hood On Her Head!
"I went into Sound Credit Union in Kent, Wa to pay my bill as normal. The video above will show the discrimination that I faced today. I am a black Muslim woman and was observing Jummah, so I had my hood on. The teller asks me to “take off my hood”. In order to adhere to their policy, I ran outside to get my hijab. When I came back, two men before me were served with no issues, but both were wearing hats. Then I confronted the teller and he told me It should be no issue, let me get my supervisor for permission. Instead of seeking a resolution, she chose to do this…"
via YouTube https://youtu.be/JaJfhhShYGE

0 comments:

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative