Zennie62 on YouTube

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Carrie Fisher "Drowned In Moonlight Strangled By My Own Bra"

Carrie Fisher "Drowned In Moonlight Strangled By My Own Bra"
Carrie Fisher "Drowned In Moonlight Strangled By My Own Bra" Carrie Fisher wrote in her 2008 autobiography "Wishful Drinking" this: “Remember the white dress I wore all through [the first Star Wars] film? George [Lucas] came up to me the first day of filming, took one look at the dress and said: ‘You can’t wear a bra under that dress,'” Carrie writes in her book about her iconic Princess Leia outfit. “‘Ok, I’ll bite,’ I said. ‘Why?’ And he said: ‘Because…there’s no underwear in space.’ He said it with such conviction. Like he had been to space and looked around and he didn’t see any bras or panties anywhere,” Carrie continues. “He explained. ‘You go into space and you become weightless. Then your body expands but your bra doesn’t, so you get strangled by your own underwear.'” “I think that this would make for a fantastic obituary,” Carrie concludes. “I tell my younger friends that no matter how I go, I want it reported that I drowned in moonlight, strangled by my own bra.”
via YouTube http://youtu.be/fAqLo-9GkII

0 comments:

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative