Zennie62 on YouTube

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Apple Campus2 Flyover with Drone Saturday November 12 2016

Apple Campus2 Flyover with Drone Saturday November 12 2016
Apple Campus2 Flyover Saturday November 12 2016 Been awhile since I have flown the drone. High winds on this flight. The camera will not return video to the flight station any longer so when I am flying I need to guess what the camera is seeing. Due to the high winds I brought the drone back pretty quickly. This flight at one point went up to a 400 foot ceiling. The video flops a bit. That is the wind affecting the flight and the stabilization of the camera in the gimbal. Not my best video and flight. Well there is next time.
via YouTube http://youtu.be/d3QeNvC9n0s

0 comments:

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative