Zennie62 on YouTube

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Morning 2009 - give thanks for life

Merry Christmas Morning, 2009! Amid all the phone calls here and food and love, I have to share this with you. And it's not about which stores are open on christmas day 2009.

As readers of my blog post know, the passing of people is a big concern to me. Brittany Murphy's funeral was on Christmas Eve. Chris Henry died two weeks ago today. She was 32. He was 26.

Life on earth is a gift that's not appreciated or celebrated as much as it should be. We don't know how much time we have on Earth, yet some of us waste that time in the process of being nasty to others. Some souls are so ugly they make up lies just to hurt people.  And for no good reason, really. Stop. Please.

Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ and a positive affirmation of life itself. Regardless of what you belief or celebrate, taking time to let people know you appreciate them - giving good Karma - is time worth spending. They may not be here beyond tomorrow.

On Tuesday, my dear, wonderful, lovely friend in The Bay Area was in a bad car accident. This is her car:




She's alive, thank God. And it's funny how we as people work because last night I gave her a text to just touch base.  It was Christmas Eve.  I realized I'd lost touch for almost two weeks, which for me and my friends is an eternity. Then I called her and that's how I learned of the car accident. As you can see, it was not her time. I'm so happy she's still alive and we talked a long time.

If you have a feeling about someone regardless of how good or how bad your relationship is, act on it. Call them. Talk with them. If you had an issue with each other, deal with it in a positive way.  You'll be glad you did.

And make someone feel good. That's what it's all about.

Merry Christmas.

0 comments:

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative