Zennie62 on YouTube

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Richard Seymour's faulty Mapquest reason for no-show?

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com

Off The Record blog speculates that Defensive End Richard Seymour's reason for not reporting to Oakland may be his Mapquest directions, plus the fact that there are so many Oaklands.

Actually, what Oakland are we even talking about? Oakland County, Michigan? Is that where the Raiders play? Oakland, Maryland? There’s an Oakland, Oregon. With all due respect, it is very confusing.

I think Seymour's trying to figure out some "small" issues like "Where am I going to live?" Or, "What schools do my kids attend."


Richard and Tanya Seymour

And what about his wife? I'm sure she has major concerns about the move and the trade. That's a hard deal to face when you've played for one team for all of your career. He's not going to tell Oakland Raiders coach Tom Cable "I don't want to play for you" just yet. He's reviewing his options.

What's going through his head is he doesn't want to be treated like cattle and is trying to deal with the sudden change and asking if he wants to take it. I'm certain that's what's going on as of this writing.

I'll bet he's happy he doesn't have to deal with someone like Tila Tequila!

2 comments:

inspection china said...

its really very nice article. thanks for sharing this.

valentine day ideas said...

Really kool , nice , thankyou for posting such an impressive text@!

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative