Zennie62 on YouTube

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Aaron Rogers On NFL Network


NFL Network's Rich Eisen just interviewed Green Bay Packers and former Cal QB Aaron Rogers. Here's some highlights:

On being selected 24th in the 2005 NFL Draft: "Being the last of six in the Green Room is definetely a test of character. I don't wish it on anyone." Rogers said that as he was siting there, the janitors were cleaning the area around him.

On Brett Farve and his possible return to Green Bay. "I know he's deserved all this time to decide what he's going to do....I don't know what he's going to do. ...I am going to put myself in the best position to be ready. ..It's been a good off season. We've got about 50 guys in camp. With (new head) coach (Mike) McCarthy, we've got a new attitude."

On the possibility that they would take a quarterback with the fifth pick in the NFL Draft: "I hope not. I hope I've shown them that I've got a big upside. If they do pick a quarterback, then my days are numbered here."

0 comments:

Visit the new Zennie62.com

Zennie62 blog net

 
Google Analytics Alternative